First Baptist Church in Beverly Mission Trips

Monday, August 13, 2012

Back in the OH!

I owe you all a profuse apology for not blogging on the last days of the trip.  But the internet and cell service was spotty at best and the last couple of days my computer just would not stay connected.  But here is the news of the group as I know it:

The Shupp-Keating-Thomson group were the first to arrive back in MA.  They are all safe and sound.

The Constantine's were the second to arrive in Beverly and reported back to the rest of us on the humidity level there.  We've been so used to the dryness of the midwest.  It turns out that it really is NOT the heat, it's the humidity!

Group 23 (the 23 folks traveling together) enjoyed a lovely evening in Denver, dining and shopping, and then a yummy breakfast before they left for home yesterday afternoon.  All I know of them is that they landed safely.

Dave and I had a brutal day of travel yesterday, spending over 16 hours on the road.  Just as we were pulling into the campground for the night (or what was left of it!) the song Highway to Hell came on my iPod.  Let me tell you, at that point it certainly felt like we had been on the highway from hell!  But we are up and on our way to Cedar Point for the day.

So...I have tons of pics from Bill, Doris-Ann, and Liz to share.  I promise, cross my heart and hope to throw up on a roller coaster, that I will post as many as possible tonight and then the rest on my Facebook page.  And Kim is planning a slideshow for Mission Sunday at church, so you'll see even more then.

Time for breakfast...see you tonight!

Cindy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home