First Baptist Church in Beverly Mission Trips

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nothing Left To Do But Pack...and pack...and pack!

But instead I sit here blogging. It is my sincere hope that the packing fairies will come this evening and I'll wake up with all our bags lined up by the back door waiting to go. Well, I can dream, can't I ?!?

We purchased GPS software for the computer last night that will, hopefully, make driving around a little easier. We also have an adapter so the laptop can be powered up in the van. I have nightmares about getting lost in an unfamiliar place.

Don't worry...these little missives are as boring as can be but once the plane takes off, you can be sure to have something much more interesting to read. I'm also hoping that many of the others in the group will blog here as well.

So, off to packing. Look for another entry Saturday morning. Pax, C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home